Monday 29 September 2014

AW14 Haul / PRIMARK, BOOTS, M&S, DEBENHAMS.



YAY, my very first haul is finally here!! So today I did a little bit of shopping with my mum and picked up quite a few things, so thought I'd share them with you. And let me just say I went a tad crazy in Primark and am fully stocked up for the AW ha! Well, we best get started...

I


GlamGlow Super-Mud Clearing Treatment. I've been wanting this for ages and had put it into my shopping basket online so many times but could never go through with it because of its hefty price tag. But when I was in M&S i came across the beauty section where they were launching the Glam Glow range, and had this cute little set on offer for £30! It includes a smaller size of the Youth Mud exfoliating mask too, I cant wait to try these out!


Boots! Nothing too exciting just a few essentials I needed!


 Simple Refreshing Facial Wash Gel. I always buy these when they are on 3 for 2 at Boots because they do this offer all the time, so I might as well stock up! £3.59 each ( I think?)


Bourjois Ultra Black Clubbing Liner. My fave liquid eyeliner at the moment and I used my other one within an inch of its life! £6.99
 Oh and i also got some blonde kirby grips 'cos where do they go??

Now time for the crazy Primark-ness! So... I bought 5 dresses! Yes 5!!









 How amazing are all these dresses!! And guess what, they were all £13 each!! Now you know why I had to buy them all. And they are really good quality and feel as if they will last for ages rather than just one season. All the dresses bought were either a size 6 or 8. Can you tell I have a thing for tartan and swing dresses haha!?! I cant wait to wear them all hehe.


I also purchased a few accessories. I've been loving my black bowler hat recently so wanted to try out this seasons hottest fedora style and for £7 you cant go wrong. The brim is a leather effect and has a little chain around it. I also got some little black ballet flats just for work which were a mere £6. Gosh I love Primark prices!

Ponyskin Leopard print waist belt. £2.50.




I always stock up on pretty patterned tights every Autumn from Primark These ones were £2.50 each. And you cant leave Primark this time of year without some more fluffy socks, they're just so cosy!! £2.


Finally, my mum treated me to a couple of jewelry pieces from Debenhams.


These hair clips are from the 'Floozie' collection and were discounted by 70% to £3. They're so sparkly and I always were hair clips so these are a nice glitzy option.


I'm really into the statement necklaces at the moment and when I saw this rose gold one I  couldn't resist. Even more so when I saw the matching earrings too! The necklace was £16 and the earrings were £10 but both had 20% off :)

Well that's it for my splurge! Let me know what you've been buying recently!

Until next time

Loves, Chloe x




15 comments :

  1. Some great pieces Autumnal pieces here! I especially love that patterned Peter Pan Collar dress!

    http://www.ragsoflove.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou I cant wait to start wearing them!!
      chloe xxx

      Delete
  2. GLAM GLOW. I love glam glow. You got a great price!! Amazing haul.

    check out my blog :)
    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it, it was a no-brainer haha!
      Chloe xxx

      Delete
  3. I really loved the navy and red patterned dress
    www.lameliving.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You bought so much fab stuff. I love all of the Primark dresses....especially the first one the navy and red tartan print.

    Trish
    www.reservedforruby.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm totally in love with tartan at the mintue!!
      Chloe xxx

      Delete
  5. Glamglow really is very expensive but everyone raves about it so I guess it must be good! I love all the dresses you picked up to - the one with cut out "cold" shoulders looks particularly lovely xx

    Angelica // One Little Vice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I'd seen so much hype I thought I must try it!
      Chloe xxx

      Delete
  6. I love simple products, and I am loving your dresses, wish I visited primark more :)

    LondonBeautyxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have 3 Primarks' near me!! It just so happened there were loads of nice pieces in recently n:)
      Chloe xxx

      Delete
  7. Great haul! I love the primark clothes and I love simple skincare!

    http://www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooooo thank you so much!! xxx

    ReplyDelete