Wednesday 24 December 2014

Christmas Eve

Blogmas Day 24

Well here we are on Christmas Eve how exciting is that?? This past month has just flown by, I can remember starting Blogmas and thinking it was a hard hill for me to climb, yet here we are on the 24th with 24 posts up, one every single day in December! I honestly didn't know myself if I would be able to do it but I have! There has been some nights where I've got back late from work and the last thing I wanted to do was write and take photos for a post, but I was determined to see it through. 

I've gained so many more views and followers by doing this and I've been interacting with you lot a lot more which I've truly loved!

I can't say how often I will be posting in the new year, but it has shown me that there's no excuses for not posting something, even if it's just a little something there is always something you can think of if you put your mind to it! 

I'm wishing you all a very merry Christmas! I hope Santa brings you all you've asked for and your day is filled with love. 

Until next time, 

1 comment :