Sunday 23 November 2014

New Blog Design

Hey guys, so as you can probably see by viewing this post I have a spangly new blog design! yay! It was something that had been bothering me for a while as I wanted my blog to really be 'me.' I'd looked into all sorts of different styles, and how to create various themes, but I just couldn't get my head around it! So i drafted in some help from the lovely Steph over at BonjourBelleDesigns to help me put my thoughts into action. After viewing her site and speaking to her I knew she would be able to create exactly what I wanted. And a few drafts later, here we are! I cannot say thanks enough to Steph as I now feel my blog is looking all professional and just how I wanted it!

Hope you all enjoy the new design, make sure you check out all my pages and social media links!

p.s. here are a few images iv been enjoying recently jut so there's something for your viewing pleasure ha!






Until next time,

No comments :

Post a Comment