Friday 17 January 2014

Fit On Friday

  Hey guys, this is the start of a new series I am going to be starting for 2014. Every Friday I am going to do a 'Fit on Friday' segment where I am going to be letting you all know about my progress with how I am getting on with my fitness journey, lifestyle and diet tips and tricks and just a place where we can generally have a little chit chat about how to be healthy but happy at the same time! So in December I thought that it was about time I got back into a good exercising routine ( I hadn't been to the gym properly in 18 months!!! :0) and started to try eat a little healthier. I didn't want to go on any sort of crash diet, or drastically loose weight, I just wanted a healthier lifestyle which I could maintain. I started off by choosing the healthier option, so for lunch I would take salad and grapes, over a sandwich and crisps. I started to notice the difference and almost immediately I began to feel trimmer. Then Christmas came and everything went out of the window, well you've got to let your hair down its only Christmas once a year! But then come the turn of the new year I decided to take things a step further. Currently I have a 'cheat' day every 5 days, this means eating whatever I want on this day, but for the rest, eating 3 healthy meals  a day. Within this I have cut out sugary drinks and only drinking water during the daytime and juice on an evening, and have limited the amount of carbs I eat, and its amazing how different i feel. I'm not bloated, I feel more awake during the day, I don't get sugar highs and then lows and its easier to get up in the morning! Plus I have started to do my own exercises at home about 3 evenings a week! So far so good!!
Well that's just a little introduction to the series, next week I'll share some more with you.
I'd love to know if you're trying to be healthier in 2014 and what you're doing??

Until next time

Loves, Chloe

No comments :

Post a Comment