Wednesday 22 January 2014

This week I'm loving...Pinterest

Evening bloggersphere, so today I thought I'd just share with you a little something I've been loving recently. And that thing is Pinterest! Now I know I'm probably a little late onto the band wagon but I cant get enough of it! For anyone who doesn't know (yeh right?!?) Pinterest is basically like an online pinboard where you can 'pin' basically any image you can find on the internet onto different boards which you create. The boards you create are upto you, be it hair, quotes, animals anything!! You can then share your boards, view other peoples, like their pins and even add them onto your own board! I'm not too sure what evens makes it so good, but trust me once you get started you WILL be addicted!! If you haven't yet checked it out- you should definitely give it a go. Here are a few things I have recently pinned




 Well that was just a little something I thought I would share with you,
don't forget to follow me on Pinterest: pinterest.com/chloewilky

Happy pinning

Until next time,

Loves, Chloe

No comments :

Post a Comment