Wednesday 9 October 2013

FOTD Face of the day

Well hello there again! Today I thought I'd bring to you a FOTD for while I'm pottering around the house and visiting a client later on.
Here's what I've used

Products L-R
Collection Lasting Perfection concealer in Shade 2
Mac Pro longwear concealer in NW15
Maybelline Baby lips in Pink Punch
Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting touch primer
New CID i-flick liquid eyeliner in Black
YBF Transforming Eyebrow pencil in Universal Brown
Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation in 2N1 Desert Beige
Clarins Mono Couleur eyeshadow in Mocha Mousse
MUA eyeshadow in 1-Pearl
Mac blusher in Dollymix
Mac Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium plus
Bourjois Full Volume Mascara in 01 Beauty Full Black
Nars bronzer in Laguna
Mac Pro longwear Paint pot in Vintage Selection

I know to some of you this may seem like an excessive amount of products for an everyday look, but these are the combinations I have found to be the most successful in achieving the look that I want. Firstly I start by applying primer to my t-zone with my fingers, then apply my foundation all over with my beauty blender. I take my Pro longwear concealer and Collection concealer and mix them together on my beauty blender and apply in a triangle under the eye. The next step is to apply the paint pot over my eye lid, put the MUA shade in my inner corner and blend my Clarins eyeshadow through the crease. I line the top of my eyelid with New CID liquid eyeliner and apply 2 coats of mascara. Dusting my t-zone with my powder, I then contour underneath my cheekbones and around my temples with my beloved Nars Laguna before sweeping Dollymix on the apples of my cheeks and outwards. By this point my brows are always all over the place so I brush them into shape and fill in where necessary. The last step is a quick slick of Baby lips to give me a subtle pink sheen, and that's all there is too it!!!

I love this makeup look and I find myself always going to it when I'm not too sure what to do or don't have too much time :)

What makeup products have you used today?

Until next time

Loves, Chloe

1 comment :

  1. Just found your blog and I love it! I can't wait to read more of your posts xx

    www.poptartsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete