Monday 21 October 2013

Scarf Love - McQueen Baby!


Yes!! After years of lusting over Alexander McQueen skull scarves I finally got my hands on my very own baby! I picked this little piece of gorgeous-ness up as a new job treat to myself :) and I am even more in love than I thought I would be, I find myself wanting to add it to every outfit I put on! While the skull trend has been and gone numerous times, these scarves (i think) will always be in style as a timeless piece and just give any outfit that extra pizzaz. My scarf is two tone and fades from a hot fuchsia pink on one end to a deep grey on the other, with the skulls in the contrasting colours, and is made from chiffon which gives it a lovely silky feel when draped around your neck. It was actually my boyfriend who found this design for me which I hadn't really noticed before, but after looking at it a few times I fell in love and I decided come pay day it was definatley going to be coming home with me! When I go out in this I just feel special and I'm so glad I treated myself, I think everyone should have a little piece of McQueen in their lives!!

Until next time

Loves, Chloe

No comments :

Post a Comment