Monday 21 October 2013

Origins GinZing Eye Cream

Hi there gorgeous, so today's post is all about my love for the Origins GinZing Eye Cream.

Firstly, lets start with its claims to 'brighten and depuff' I'd definitely say this is correct for the brightening action. The cream itself is a pinky colour with an iridescence running through it, which when applied to the under eye area instantly makes this area appear brighter and has a lovely glisten when it catches in the light, this by no means means that it is glittery though, just a nice subtle sheen. As for the depuff-ing action I cannot really comment on that as I don't seem to suffer from bags or puffiness (hurah!!) just the dark circles (boo!!). The main reason why I love this product so much though is how it looks under your makeup. I use Mac Pro Longwear concealer over this to hide my dark circles, and the effect you get is stunning, I don't know how it does it but it makes your under eye and cheekbone area look dewy and healthy, without it looking greasy, and still staying put all day long!!

I don't think I have much else to say about this product really, I just wanted to share this with you as I am totally IN LOVE!

Have you ever tried any Origins products?
Until next time

Loves, Chloe

1 comment :

  1. I love the origins clear improvement mask, it's amazing! Helps keep break outs at bay x

    pearlsandsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete