Saturday 20 December 2014

Beauty Bite | What I Picked Up Today

Blogmas Day 20


Oopsies! While I was out today I picked up a couple of beauty bits for Xmas day, and I also got a couple of products through which I'd ordered online. 

While in tescos I stumbled upon Ardel Lashes. 


These are the Demi Wispies which I've been wanting to try out for ages now so I had to have them to try out for Xmas day. I love going all out for my makeup on Xmas day so these will look perfect! 


I've also been pondering what to do about my nails for Christmas Day since I want them to look fresh but I'm not going to have the time on Xmas eve so hey presto I can shellac these into the design I want on Sunday then just glue them on, on Wednesday night! These elegant touch nails always seem to last so well on me too and people always comment on how nice they look. 

From Amazon I ordered two Milani products I'd been wanting to try but didn't think I could get my hands on them being in the UK. But to my surprise I found these in Amazon. 
I got the Baked Blush in Luminoso


And also this lipstick in Vegas Volt


The blush is a lovely shimmering peach and the lippie a bright purple which I'm super excited about wearing! 

Just a few things I picked up, as you can see I just can't help myself!

Until next time, 




 

1 comment :

  1. I've also been pondering what to do about my nails for Christmas Day since I want them to look fresh but I'm not going to have the time on Xmas eve so hey presto I can shellac these into the design I want on Sunday then just glue them on, on Wednesday night! These elegant touch nails always seem to last so well on me too and people always comment on how nice they look. lawn salwar kameez , ladies lawn suits , pakistani lawn collection , pakistani suits online , embroidered lawn suits , pakistani suits , lown dress , pakistani printed suits , pakistani lawn suits with chiffon dupatta , lawn clothes

    ReplyDelete