Sunday 21 December 2014

Winter Braids | Hair Tutorial

Blogmas Day 21

How exciting is it that in 4 days it will be Christmas and the end of Blogmas! I honestly can't believe I've almost done it! 

I was deciding how to put my hair up for some appointments I had today so I searched Pinterest and came up with my own combination which I was very pleased with the result of. 




I suppose some people would call this a take on the classic 'milkmaid' braids but it looks lot more sophisticated than that, and was really simple to do too! Here's how to achieve this look. 

1. Brush through your hair and take a section from the crown and back comb this to your desired effect. 

2. Back comb the roots on both sides of your head and smooth over. 

3. Separate the hair into two section at the back of your head as if to create pigtails. This does not want to be a harsh line just grab bits with your fingers. 

4. Plait each section in just a normal 3 strand plait, and secure at the bottom with a clear elastic. Do not pull the plait too tight when braiding, keep it nice and loose. 

5. Once you have 2 plaits cross them over towards the opposite ears and bobby pin in place. 

6. Carry on crossing the plaits over the top of your head, about half way towards the back of your head. Pin in place as you go along so that it feels secure. 

7. Finally tuck the ends underneath the plaits and grip in place then spritz over with hairspray!

And vuala! Easy as that!

I'm really impressed with how this turned out and wil definitely be rocking it for a good few days at work. 

Until next time, 



1 comment :

  1. I was deciding how to put my hair up for some appointments I had today so I searched Pinterest and came up with my own combination which I was very pleased with the result of. gul ahmed lawn , lawn suits online shopping , lawn dresses online , pakistani designer lawn suits , pakistani cotton suits online , lawn collection , lawn suit design , new lawn collection , unstitched suits pakistani , lawn suits with prices

    ReplyDelete