Thursday 4 December 2014

Christmas Time Mistletoe and Wine | Xmas Decor Haul

Blogmas Day 4
If you hadn't already guessed by now, I absolutely adore Christmas and everything that goes with it. Including getting my house looking all festive. This year marks our first Christmas in our very own home together (mine and my boyfriend's) so of course I was highly excited to buy all my own trimmings and turn the house into a grotto!!
I thought I would share with you a few of the decorations we got, because lets face it, everyone loves being nosey!


This is our very cute angel from Asda. She was only £5 and is white and sparkley crochet. My boyfriend actually picked this out and I was quite surprised as its very shabby chic and not like a traditional fairy or star.

The rest of our tree decorations are a mixture of Asda and The Range.


Gold glitter tutu £1.50 from The Range


White glitter reindeer £1.50 from The Range. White glitter icicles from Asda, £1.50 (i think?) for a set of 12. White glittery tinsel from Asda £2.


All the individual decorations here are from The Range and cost between £1-£1.80


The beads and little fancy wrap arounds are also from Asda and only cost a couple of pounds at the most. How amazing have Asda decorations been this year! We picked up the candy canes from The Range and are slowly making our way through them already! The little red decorations you can see were all handmade by my mum and have our names and pet's names on them!


Gold glittery reindeers were £5 for the pack of two from The Range. They're guarding our tree!


I switched out all my decorations on my shelves in favour for more festive ones. The snowflake came in a pack of 3 for £1 and the gold hurricane vase with trimmings around was about £4?


Here's my Christmas Cookie Yankee Candle on a Yankee Christmas lid and plate which I got from a local outlet store. This sets the scene so nicely when lit on an evening. It's also really cool when you blow it out as it all comes through the top like a little chimney! (The little things ha!)


This gold jingle bell Christmas tree is yet again from The Range and was £5. My mum gifted me this Red Apple Wreath Yankee large jar from a local outlet shop and I am saving this to burn on Christmas Day.


Everyone has to have some tat at Christmas and this is mine. He's a singing and dancing Christmas tree. He sings jingle bell rock and spins around!! I actually bought this a couple of years ago so can't remember too much what I paid for him but you can find things like this all over.


Gold and white sparkly twigs and snowflakes, £1-£2.99 from The Range. I usually keep brighter flowers in this vase from Next, but changed them round for winter.

I hope you enjoyed this little insight into some of the things I have picked up this Christmas.

Until next time,

5 comments :

  1. yeah the Christmas. the tree is very cute

    new post on my blog

    http://www.fashionculturediary.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww lovely post! And I think we share the same yankee candle's obsession! :D I've just found your blog and its so cute! I followed you, if you could follow me back it would be amazing <3 xo

    Mary | Queen of Nonsense

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am totally obsessed!! ah thankyou so much sweetie sure I'll go check it out!
      Chloe xxx

      Delete
  3. Lovely post! c: x

    http://liliummind.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete