Thursday 18 December 2014

Party Season Lust List | Missguided

Blogmas Day 18 

I've been perusing the Missguided site quite a lot in the past few weeks and keep putting numerous things into my basket and then taking them back out ha! I've managed to narrow it down to a few items so here they are...


Fur trim strappy mini dress black £19.99
Perfect for those Xmas parties where you wanna go more winter glam yet still look sophisticated! And at a bargainous price too, who knew you could buy a dress for under twenty pounds. 


Darcy fur trim cleated sole boots £34.99
Again with the fur! I love me some black heeled boots in the winter, especially when you want to keep warm yet still make your outfit a bit more dressy. These look as if they'd keep my toes toasty and stylish at the same time. 


Delphina chain pendant choker purple £7.99
I recently saw AlisonlovesJb on YouTube wear a necklace like this and instantly fell in love so when I stumbled across this I knew it had to go straight in my basket. It's very 90's and I'm sure I probably had one similar when I was about 9!


Sara sequin bardot multi coloured mini dress £29.99
Finally, is this ultimate New Years Eve party dress. Sequins galore and this mermaid green colour I seem to be loving at the mo! It's shiny, off the shoulder and mini! Whatever your plans for New Years I'm sure you could pull off this number!

Sooo many more things I could've added but like I said I've managed to shortlist it so I don't ramble on for ages haha! 

Until next time,










No comments :

Post a Comment