Wednesday 3 December 2014

Jumping On the Bandwagon | St Tropez Bronzing Mousse

Blogmas Day 3


So this is me jumping on the bandwagon with the St. Tropez Bronzing Mousse. As a fake tan user for a good 7 years I've tried my fair few of self tanners, so it may come as a surprise for you to hear that I have only just recently tried this tan. I had received a voucher for Marks and Spencers so headed straight towards the beauty section, and to my surprise they had a whole section of different St. Tropez products. I've heard everyone rave on about how good this mousse was so thought I may as well give it a go. I was a bit wary of how deep the colour would be since I'd heard most people prefer the darker version. At first I did agree and didn't think the colour was too dark, however by morning it had developed into a lovely golden colour.



I applied my mousse with a St. Tropez mitt which I think together make a great team. The mousse glides on with the mitt and it makes it very easy to buff in. I will say that over some areas (my legs and chest) I did apply two layers almost instantly and this gave me the best colour and I didn't feel sticky at all.



Please excuse the dirty-ness of my mitt, but lets face it, that's just real and what happens when you tan!

All in all I would recommend this tan to anyone. Its practically fool proof and you can get a deeper or a more natural tan. I do think I may try the darker in the summer though!

Let me know you're experiences with this tan.

Until next time,

1 comment :