Thursday 11 December 2014

Designer Outlet Haul

Blogmas Day 11

Recently I went on a little shopping jaunt to the designer outlet in York and picked up a few goodies I thought I would share with you. There were soo many nice things but I managed to restrain myself with xmas being just around the corner!


First up...Make up!!




Bobbi Brown single eyeshadow in Stone.



I've never owned a Bobbi Brown eyeshadow before so thought while they were cheaper I'd give them a whirl. And let me just say I will definitely be purchasing more of these shadows, they are the butteriest shadows I have ever used FACT! I'm currently sweeping this all over my lid on a daily basis for a really simple winter eye look. I believe they are around £17 and I managed to get mine for £12 I think.


Mac Extra Dimension Skinfinish in Superb



They had so many Mac blushes and highlighters but this one in particular stood out to me. It is the perfect highlight colour, a real mix of bronze, gold, pink and champagne. Its not too over the top and perfect for a little bit of christmas sparkle.


Mac Sheen Supreme lipstick in Royal Azalea


I was so happy when I saw this I had actually been eyeing up this colour fort a while. My Saint Germain is about to run out so I was looking for a replacement. This sheen supreme is a great dupe if only a little warmer toned. Really moisturising too. I threw all the packaging away and can't remember these prices but I know i saved a good few pounds on every item.


Homewear

Yankee Candle Large Jar Christmas Cookie


This is one I'm sure you will have seen on my xmas decor post. Its my boyfriends all time fave scent (he has such a sweet tooth!) They are originally meant to be £19.99 but they had a 30% off sale YAY!

Fashion

Kurt Geiger Suede Knee Boots



Another regular to my blog are these beauties! When I was in the shop I actually tried 3 different pairs on and managed to have will power and only buy these! I got them for £59 when they were meant to be £95. I love Kurt Geiger shoes they're such great quality and I know these will last me years :)

Hope you enjoyed a peek into my shopping bag!

Until next time,

1 comment :

  1. You found so many great items! The boots are so lovely, the perfect fall boots in my opinion! Great picks! :)

    WWW.THEFASHIONINSIGHT.COM / OUTFIT OF THE DAY - WHITE LAYERING

    ReplyDelete