Friday 12 December 2014

Liquid Foundation Collection

Blogmas Day 12

Can you believe we are now half way through blogmas woo!! How exciting its nearly xmas!!
Today I'm sharing my liquid foundation collection I have with you. I am very picky about foundations so these are the few the have made the cut over the past year.


Here is an over vue I will show each one, list the approx price and where I buy it from and my thoughts on the foundation.


Mac Face and Body in shade N1
£21 from Debenhams
This is a great sheer foundation for good skin days especially in the summer months!


Estee Lauder All Over BB Glow in Intensity 3.0
£29 from Boots
Another sheer baby as its a BB Cream however it has great pigmentation so will cover minor imperfections.


Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua in B10
£32 from Debenhams
A light to medium buildable coverage foundation. Set with a powder for oily skined girls.


Mac Matchmaster in shade 1.5
£28 from Debenhams
You can tell where i buy most my foundations!
Great for oily/combo skin and great medium buildable coverage. I find the colours run quite dark though.


Mac Studio Fix Fluid in NW20
£not sure I bought a while ago from Mac
A great staple full cover foundation which lasts all day!


Estee Lauder Doublewear foundation in shades 2n1 and 3n1
£29 from boots
I have two shades for when I am tanned and not. The ultimate full coverage foundation which stays put on my face all day and night!! My current fave!!!

Hope this gives you some new products to lust after.

Until next time,

1 comment :

  1. I really want to try out the Mac foundation, but I need something that doesn't seem cakey, nothing sheer, and that covers well. Which one would you say is better?

    ReplyDelete