Wednesday 17 December 2014

My Moving Out Experience | Part 3 Living The Dream

Blogmas Day 17

So here we are the final chapter of my moving out series. I have now been living in my house for 6 months now and I truly have to say I couldn't be happier! I love coming home from work and being able to just crash out on the sofa watching whatever I want on to. And some days if you don't fancy doing the washing up you don't have to lol! Having your own house is by no means an easy feat though, there is Leah's something you 'should' be doing like putting more washing in or cleaning the bathroom, it sometimes seems like a never ending cycle. Luckily for me I'm a right housewife and love doing all these sorts of things and I'm very house proud.

We still have our spare bedroom with a few boxes in at the moment but we've taken a break from doing things at the moment and are just enjoying being in it over the Xmas time. Then come the new year we will get the last little bits sorted out. As for home decor I really cannot get enough of it! Everywhere we go I'm always picking up little ornaments and trinkets! We relly need too et some wall art up now as well!

There was something else I wanted to share with you in the post but I cannot remember for the life in me what that was hahaha! So I will leave you all with this, owning your own home is hard work, but most definitely worth it. 

Until next time,

No comments :

Post a Comment