Tuesday 2 December 2014

Top Picks for Winter Lips

Blogmas Day 2


Recently I've been loving lipstick so much I think it maybe my favourite makeup item! This being said I thought I would share with you some of my favourites I have been loving recently.
For each lipstick I have taken a photo of it on my lips in natural daylight and also a swatch of it on my hand.




 Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner in Snob paired with Mac Hue.




This is my top pick for a nude lip and is perfect for pairing with a super dramatic smoky eye for parties.


Rimmel Colour Show Off Lipstick in 230 Red Fever.



This is the perfect classic red lip.You cant go wrong with a true red at Christmas.


Rimmel Lasting Finish By Kate Moss in 107




I think I speak for alot of us when I say this is the ultimate deep berry lip colour. Rich in colour and has great staying power.


L'oreal Made For Me Intense Blondes Colour Riche in 290 Plum Passion




A lovely plum lippie which is so on trend this winter. Pair with light eye makeup and dewy skin during the day for a flawless look.



Collection True Glossy in Crystal 32

 


Brown isn't a colour I have ever gone for before but I'm finding myself more drawn to these shades for the cooler months. This one from Collection is great for those just venturing into browns as its quite sheer and just gives your lips a subtle tint.


And this is the lovely aftermath of a lip swatch post!! haha!

Hope you enjoyed this post and you have found a few new lip products you might want to try out.

Until next time,


5 comments :

  1. Hi there!!!

    lovely blog post

    your blog is amazing !! I just love it

    good job

    would mean a lot to see you over on my blog post ! http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/

    have a nice day

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thankyou so much! Means a lot to me! Sure I will

      chloe xxx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks you gotta love Mac lipsticks!

      chloe xxx

      Delete
  3. Some great picks. They all really suite you ^-^ I really like the Rimmel Colour Show Off Lipstick its a beautiful colour.
    <3
    perfectfixations.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete