Friday 5 December 2014

To YouTube or Not To YouTube?


Blogmas Day 5

So as some of you may know long before starting my blog I was reading other blogs and watching YouTube videos, oh what about 5 years ago now. Over the years I have toyed with the idea of making my own videos, and even recorded a few, but have never put any of them online. However it has now come to the point where I am watching others YouTubers and thinking why aren't I doing that I should've just put the videos up when I wanted to. In all honesty I guess I was just scared of what others would think. But I have finally decided that there's no more putting it off, I'm going to start my own YouTube channel! Yay! I'm so excited to start posting videos and think that it will work greatly alongside my blog. So what can you expect from my channel, well, anything and everything I want to post, be in makeup tutorials, look books, vlogs...whatever I fancy!

I have asked for a new camera for Christmas so I am hoping to have videos up in the New Year. It would mean the world to me if you would go check my channel out and hit the cheeky subscribe button!
You can search 'That Beauty Blonde' or click the link over in the side bar.
I cant wait to start on my new journey

Until next time,

No comments :

Post a Comment