Monday 8 December 2014

The Christmas TAG

Blogmas Day 8



Earlier today I watched 'The Christmas TAG' on YouTube and thought oooh that would be an exciting blog post, so here it is!

1. What is your favourite xmas film?
I really love Home Alone 1+2 (I'm classing these as one set of films.) Oh and also Love Actually!

2. Have you ever had a White Christmas?
Not as far as I can remember. I don't know about when I was really young though but I cant imagine so.

3.Where do you usually spend your holiday?
With family. This year I am hosting xmas day at my house!

4. What is your fave xmas song?
Slade- Merry Christmas Everybody

5. Do you open any presents on xmas eve?
Up until a couple of years ago when I was living with my parents we would get pj's on xmnas eve so that we would look nice for santa! Cute!

6. Can you name all Santa's reindeer?
Yes I'm very proud of this one, Dasher Dancer Prancer Vixen Comet Cupid Donner Blitzen Rudolph.

7. What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year?
Creating new ones in my new home!

8. Is your xmas tree real or fake?
Fake- I don't want any needles getting stuck in my puppy's paws!

9. What is your all time fave holiday sweet/treat?
Mince pies!!!

10. Be honest- do you like giving gifts or receiving them better?
When I was younger- definitely receiving, but now I'm older I love going out and buying people things and seeing their faces when they open them.

11. What is the best xmas gift you've ever received?
I have 2- one from when I was younger- a life size doll which was bigger than me at the time which my parents still have to this day, she was like a friend to me growing up. And for now- a photo book my boyfriend got me 2 years ago because it is so memorable and personable I actually cried when I looked through it.

12. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
Lapland!! Because hands down, I wanna meet Santa!

13. Are you a pro present wrapper or do you you fail miserably?
Pro wrapper all the way- oh yehh!!

14. Most memorable holiday moment?
Every year on xmas morning running down the stairs and reading Santa's letter.

15. What made you realise the truth about Santa?
What truth?

16. Do you make New Years resolutions and do you stick to them?
Sometimes, not every year. Usually its just small things to improve myself and I'm quite good at making them stick!

17. What makes the holidays special for you?
All families coming together and being happy!

I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!
(Just in case you forgot that!)

I would love to see your tags, I tag whoever is reading this!

Until next time,

2 comments :

  1. i love your blog its adorable!!
    I don't celebrate christmas but I still LOVE this time of year!! Mince pies are the best! Must be so cool to have your own place to decorate and host parties in!! :)

    xoxo
    Lena
    www.escapeandlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely tag! :)
    Home Alone 1+2 are really the best! I love that little cute boy!

    WritingMonique

    ReplyDelete